I want to get married to the love of my life, but I'm ugly?

My lover and I are planning on getting married a few years from now. Whenever I meet him, I would make sure my make up is on. but the thing is, im insecure on the way I look. Living with the love of my life in a house together would be a nightmare. he for sure would wake up next to me, and would see my face without... show more My lover and I are planning on getting married a few years from now. Whenever I meet him, I would make sure my make up is on. but the thing is, im insecure on the way I look. Living with the love of my life in a house together would be a nightmare. he for sure would wake up next to me, and would see my face without any make up on! I'm sure I would get bad comments on this, but I really need your help on this! should I not marry him at all? or what should I do? thanks :(
Update: he did tell me that even if I lost arms and legs his feelings for me wouldn't change. but i'm scared.. :(