Do you like Iowa State Cyclones?

I am a huge Iowa State fan!

Favorite Answer

I like ur team's game play, offensively speaking. Though I haven't seen many games (cause i'm in Texas and mostly watch Big 12 South games), the games that I have seen of Iowa State were really fun to watch. I think Iowa State has some potential down the road.

Source(s): **Looks up at Sooner answerer above and holds up a "45-35" sign**

Every football conference needs it's Vanderbilt or Duke, and for the Big 12 North that title goes to Iowa State. Just playing, but yea they are alright I always root for big 12 teams when they are playing another conference... except Texas

Boomer Sooner!

Source(s): Looks down at his longhorn twin and holds a .935-.922 sign :-)

Little brother tries so hard to be awesome like their big brother Hawkeyes. Truth is, they can't even compete with baby brothers UNI and Drake.

Cy has never won a Big 8/Big12 football title, only basketball team any good was taken out in 1st round NCAA's by Hampton. In wrestling, they can't hold the mighty Hawkeyes jock. Good grief, couldn't even get their new football coach to hang around. Pathetic! What's to like about them?

IT'S A HAWKEYE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a fan, but I'm pretty embarrassed of the team right now. They won't have a good team for a while... especially if ISU can't keep its coaches for longer than two years.

• augst

pass to ebay and pass to the type "tickets", then pass to "NCAA soccer Tickets", scroll down and pass to "All NCAA tickets" then on the ideal indoors the seek section, form in Iowa, and you will possibly desire to examine each and every of the tickets that are promoting

absolutly not... and i live in iowa... they are pitiful. hopefully with Gene out of there they can actually do something.. he was supposed to be ISU's savior.. that didn't turn out so hot.

GO MIZZOU

and eh, iwoa states okay. one of my coaches started at center there.