Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Survey:Who always makes your day?

This girl i kno, even though she's always mean to me ,she's funny as h3!! and i always laugh ma a55 off when i'm with her ^_^

Favorite Answer

Everyone makes me happч,

If чou can smile,

чou can make me smile :D

Btw чou dont have to do the 'h3!!' ans 'a55' thing lol

Heheee

My boyfriend. Sounds lame/typical, I know, but its just that he always at least once a day gets this crazy in love look in his eyes like I'm the only person in the world and it makes me melt and knowing how much he loves me just makes my day no matter how bad the day has been.

Holy run-on sentence. lol

My kids can always make me laugh, they are pretty funny! And it also helps that they're MY kids, lol

The fact that I breath when I wake up are good news already.

• Austin

my friends and family and oh yeah of course my Y!A contacts. Just a couple of them though

My dogs ALWAYS make my day. I can't wait to see them when I get home from work. And my honey ;)

JD off of scrubs lol.

Or 'Friends'

Or my friend called lewissss

the show The Bad Girls Club on Oxygen..........i love watchin them girls go at it...it reminds me of my highschool years...but the thing is...i'm not in the drama :-) yay

• ?

My love

My boyfriend :)

When he wishes me a good morning everyday.