Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

George Bush goes to hell?

What do you think of this joke (spiritually speaking)?

George Bush has a heart attack and dies. Obviously he goes to hell, where the Devil is waiting for him.

'I'm not sure what to do,' says the Devil. 'You're on my list, but I have no room for you. As you definitely have to stay here, I'm going to have to let someone else go.

I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves.'

George thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. The Devil opened the first room. In it were Richard Nixon and a large pool of hot water. He kept diving in and climbing out, over and over. Such was his fate in hell. 'No!' said George. 'I don't think so, I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could stay in hot water all day.'

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer, time after time. No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day.' commented George.

The Devil opened the third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while, and finally said 'Yeah, I can handle this.'

The Devil smiled and said, 'OK, Monica, you're free to go!'

Enjoy this before it gets removed :)

Just got it in my email from a guy at work

Favorite Answer

This should be a classic.

Totally inappropriate here, but hysterically funny.

Source(s): My funnybone.
  • peentu

a usual-fee President and an honerable guy who has lined this united states of america and stored the financial climate progressively coming up for the previous 8 years besides for the previous few months wich have been led to via way of evil over-regulating liberal democrats.

• ?

I don't get it. Why would Bill Clinton be in hell? He never did anything bad. Well, unless you count getting a BJ bad, which most patriarchial religions don't.

He just made Hell on Earth.

President Bush is not going to hell, He is a good Christian Man.

• hewray

I thought that was leading up to a gay joke

You have ever so slightly restored my faith in humanity

Not theologically correct, but somewhat funny.

old but 2 pnts

That was beautiful, man. Good job.

Satan is in the earth...not in hell according to Revelation 12 verse 7....sorry