Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Any baseball lovers wanna have my baseball card collection?

Baseball card collection is a died out hobby but i have mike schmidt, pete rose, george brett, cal ripken, ozzie smith, greg maddux,dave winfield, wade boggs, tony gwynn, ryne sandberg, a-rod, jeter & rickey henderson rookie cards & countless other hall of famers.

When i was 10 yrs old they were special to me but i am 30 now & i dont have any feelings for them anymore.

any baseball lovers interested in the cards?

i want to give them to someone that loves baseball.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • jreb64
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I agree. If you don't want to sell them for your own benefit, find a use in charity for them. Slappy is correct for a change. lol.

I mean, c..., I would love to have them, but they would be more meaningful to some kids.

Good luck.

• Kayla
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

8 to 1

• 1 decade ago

I love baseball, play it, practice it, teach it, both playing and about the rules, to kids here and out fo the country (mostly Brazil).

I'd love to have them if you're really giving them out. I'm going to have a room in my house just for baseball soon enough, and I'd love to have those cards there

• 1 decade ago

Wow, I love baseball cards and am a big collector. If you are serious then I sure would love them. You could probably make a profit somewhere else though...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you're in the Christmas giving mood, then send them my way, but PLEASE don't just throw them out! My mom "misplaced" my collection when I was a kid, and it kills me to think of all those great cards sitting in a dump somewhere. Merry Christmas to all you LUCKY Yankee fans who got their gifts early this year.

• 1 decade ago

Give them to a teacher who can give them to kids as rewards. Don't give them to someone here. Let someone get some good use out of them. I gave a whole bunch of 90s cards to a couple teachers.

PS, anyone you give them to (especially here) is just going to turn around and sell them. Either sell them yourself or give them to someone who could use them like a teacher. Contact your local school district.

• 1 decade ago

i think you should just hold on to those.....im sure collecting baseball card is gonna come back just like any other hobbys.....

• give? dude, throw those on ebay

• 1 decade ago

I would love it.

• 1 decade ago

y would u GIVE them a way? O_o

SELL THEM !!!

Source(s): screw the yankees, to the guy below me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.