Does Lexington Law Really Work For My Credit Report?

I am fixing to sign up for Lexington Law Firm, they are a credit repair agency that gives the credit bureaus 30 days to find out if certain items on my report are deemed unverifiable, which I am thinking is probably likely, because the accounts there are only 3,000.00 worth of stuff that I have not paid for, the... show more I am fixing to sign up for Lexington Law Firm, they are a credit repair agency that gives the credit bureaus 30 days to find out if certain items on my report are deemed unverifiable, which I am thinking is probably likely, because the accounts there are only 3,000.00 worth of stuff that I have not paid for, the accounts are charged off, there are five of them, so they are all between 300.00-600.00, some have been sold and bought from different collection agencies, so do you honestly believe that this will work? And please no b.s., I am asking your opinion, that does not mean if you say no, I still won't do it, anyways, I will choose a best answer. Thanks for your time.
8 answers 8