Are you the protector or the protected?

I like to think I'm the protector. It's always been this way especially because of my family. I need to be there for them.

Favorite Answer

I'm a bit of both, i'm the oldest girl in the family so i sort of protect my younger sisters and i'm protected because my dad is just way to protective but when it comes to friends i'm the protector most of the time

The protector. I always have been. I feel a need to be taking care of someone. For some reason, I see letting myself be protected as weakness in most situations. I do allow it of my partner and my best friend, but others I would feel like I "owed" them something-so I wont let them protect me.

For the most part I am the protector, but in some situations, I am the protected.

I think probably protector, I am a middle child, yet I have the very kind heart, like I can't say no. So then maybe a little bit of both.

Good question.

well i am the youngest of 3 and the only boy,so you can only imagine.butin fact i am a bit protected but i would concider myself to be a protector too

I can be both, but I am use to being the protected since I'm the youngest in my family.

I like to be protected and protect, even if I suck at protecting someone. There are just some people I would instantly die for.

• Jesse

Protected. I'm the youngest, everyone looks out for me. I can't really survive on my own.

protector lol, i'm the middle child but the biggest :)

• I think im the protected