Are you the protector or the protected?

I like to think I'm the protector. It's always been this way especially because of my family. I need to be there for them.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a bit of both, i'm the oldest girl in the family so i sort of protect my younger sisters and i'm protected because my dad is just way to protective but when it comes to friends i'm the protector most of the time

• 1 decade ago

The protector. I always have been. I feel a need to be taking care of someone. For some reason, I see letting myself be protected as weakness in most situations. I do allow it of my partner and my best friend, but others I would feel like I "owed" them something-so I wont let them protect me.

• 1 decade ago

For the most part I am the protector, but in some situations, I am the protected.

• 1 decade ago

I think probably protector, I am a middle child, yet I have the very kind heart, like I can't say no. So then maybe a little bit of both.

Good question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i am the youngest of 3 and the only boy,so you can only imagine.butin fact i am a bit protected but i would concider myself to be a protector too

• 1 decade ago

I can be both, but I am use to being the protected since I'm the youngest in my family.

• 1 decade ago

I like to be protected and protect, even if I suck at protecting someone. There are just some people I would instantly die for.

• Jesse
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Protected. I'm the youngest, everyone looks out for me. I can't really survive on my own.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

protector lol, i'm the middle child but the biggest :)

• I think im the protected

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.