I saw a picture of Emma Stone kissing another girl?

I saw a picture of her kissing another girl. Is she straight, bi, lez, or what? I'd love to know, I'm obsessed with her:)

Favorite Answer

I don't think she's a lesbian because on Wikipedia it says that she has been romantically linked to singer-songwriter and actor Teddy Geiger.

You basically have 2 choices. Learn to deal with what you may or may not have seen happening in the picture, get over it, forgive/forget, etc. OR you can continue to dwell on this, even though everyone has tried to set you straight.. which will make you and everyone else around you (especially your boyfriend) miserable until eventually you can't take it anymore and the relationship will fail. I say go with the first. Trust is huge and if you don't have that you don't have a healthy stable relationship. I know it's hard not to be jealous over your boyfriend.. that's totally normal. But you can't let it rule your life either. If he's a good guy otherwise and has given you no reason to believe he's cheated, I would believe him. Work on building your relationship stronger at this point. Good luck.

a bisexual. perhaps.. :]

don't lose hope. lol :)