promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is Obama parading around nude on the Beaches of Hawaii? ?

Someone needs to tell Obama to put a shirt on...the world doesn't need to see his chest. This is unbecoming of a president + absolutely disgusting (parents, if you have young kids around you may want to shield their eyes when checking the following link)

http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presidency/article/...

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you serious? So when you go to beach you wear pants and a shirt?????

The guy is on vacation in Hawaii, of course he's not going to wear a shirt when swimming.

And I'm not even an Obama fan, but seriously dude, this is a low attack, even by my standards.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here, check out the pics of Clinton, Ford, Reagan and a bunch of other shirtless on the beach in Hawaii

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/23/other-shi...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Paparazzi managed to get by the secret service.

Obama was at a beach, I don't know why this is such a big deal to you.

Does the idea of seeing a half-naked black man really disgust you that much?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG get over yourself its not as if he posed for the pictures ok people were out taking pictures of him and his family on the beach do you keep your shirt on on the beach??

and he's not nude maybe your upset because you don't look as good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ICH8TE
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Looks OK to me. His abs are tight, not flabby. His butt cheeks are not hanging out of his trunks. The picture gets a 'G' rating. And look up the word "nude", cause you don't have a clue of what it means. I'd rather the kids saw that picture of him on the BEACH, than this sick picture!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/p...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this ridiculous level of implied morality you espouse must be purely a joke. people vacation in hawaii on the beach like that all the time. for him to cover up would look sillier. what else you got against Obama, he accidentally picked his nose and caused an international crisis by doing so?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Parading around on the beaches of Hawaii sounds pretty good about now (24 degrees and sleeting here).

• 1 decade ago

Most men go shirtless on the beach. I do not like him, but you are going way to far with this. This is normal behavior on a beach.

• amento
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Haw. Rev. Stat. § 712-1217: a guy or woman commits the offense of open lewdness if in a public place the guy does any lewd act that's in all probability to be noted by using others who could be affronted or alarmed. woman breasts at the instant are not deepest aspects or genitalia, and exposure thereof below present circumstances grow to be no longer a lewd act below statute.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Better than fat ugly beached whales laying it all out for the world to see. What's he suppose to do........swim in pants and a shirt?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.