Remove at home tattoo.?

my friends thought it would be funny to give me a at home tattoo while i was sleeping. ahhhhh yeahh. not really funny. so now i have the word crip in between my thumb and pointer finger with ink from a blue pen. & a peace sign done in ink from an orange sharpie & a weed plant done in green sharpie ink. & a... show more my friends thought it would be funny to give me a
at home tattoo while i was sleeping.
ahhhhh yeahh.
not really funny.
so now i have the word crip in between my thumb and pointer finger with ink from a blue pen.
& a peace sign done in ink from an orange sharpie & a weed plant done in green sharpie ink. & a star done in black pen ink.

Anyway is there anyway i can remove this.
and if i cant remove it is there anyway i can make it fade.
Update: they said they used this method
http://www.ehow.com/how_4523809_give-yourself-tattoo-needle.html

its probably not deep enough.
but it is a little swollen like a reall
tattoo .
Update 2: i was sick that night and my mommy gave me cough syrup so i was pretty out of it. im not that stupid to tattoo myself with ink from a pen. && theres nothin i can do about it now except get rid of it. so why dont you stop calling me a liar. because im not gonna lose any sleep over your stupid comments... show more i was sick that night and my mommy gave me cough syrup so i was pretty out of it.

im not that stupid to
tattoo myself with ink from a
pen.
&& theres nothin
i can do about it now except
get rid of it.
so why dont you stop calling me a liar.
because im not gonna lose any sleep
over your stupid comments so its just a
waste of your time.