Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Grand Theft Auto IV HELP!?

Hopefully my last gta iv question, well i have opened my phone and selected Live Multiplayer, when i go into a game it says "You have been disconnected from the game because your computer is running slowly." Please help me with this!

Favorite Answer

Post a screenshot please of the message using the "Prt Scr" button, paste in Paint and send it to me: spiderman120988@yahoo.com because I can't tell just from the description. I have GTA 4 for PC and it seems to run fine (20 to 30 fps) at mostly max settings. Multiplayer works fine too but until I see what it says, I'm not sure. Post your PC specs too while you're at it.

Source(s): I own GTA4 PC
  • Erika

Grand robbery automobile is large and you will possibly be able to do each form of Stuff whilst enjoying It, it rather is asserted that it will sell better than 250 MILLION COPIES OF THE video games on the 1st DAY IT COMES OUT.

It was because you where using the internet when you where using x-box live

Source(s): it happened to me

your COMPUTER must be broken because that has never happended to me before.. mine is running fine

Speed you computer up.

you've got to low FPS