What are the ultimate goals of feminism? If a man pays for date, is that anti-feminist?

I was debating someone about feminism recently and not sure I fully understand it all. The main idea of feminism is equality for women. Does this mean it is anti-feminist for a woman to let a man pay for dinner while on a date? One could argue that traditional roles perpetuates the problems feminism seeks to... show more I was debating someone about feminism recently and not sure I fully understand it all. The main idea of feminism is equality for women. Does this mean it is anti-feminist for a woman to let a man pay for dinner while on a date? One could argue that traditional roles perpetuates the problems feminism seeks to remedy. Or is it ok if women make out better than men in some cases under feminism - so a goal of feminism is not just equality but also some type of restitution?