Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Ladies & Gentlemen, I find myself these days preferring a good home cooked meal?

over sex. Am I prematurely turning into an old man?

Noone,

I usually have a glass of wine simultaneously.

Girl Afraid,

Wrong section: food...women...sex..I think this is the perfect section.

Holly,

You would make a good therapist. I already feel good about myself.

Holly,

Best Answer

lol..careful Capone, one burns calories, the other packs them on.

It's winter, mammals instinctively eat more to accommodate the cold.

Nothing wrong with that. Who doesn't? I have lots of easy tricks. A pot roast made in the crock pot is so tender and tastes like you spent all day making it. The lasagna recipe on the back of Mueller's lasagna is so scarfed up by my bf and his friends. I can throw a bunch of ingredients into a chicken casserole and cook it for an hour and it makes people think I'm a great cook. If you want to see me slave a bit, you can watch me make meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I can make fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and biscuits. I am a southerner and mom taught me how. My bf grills, I cook. Fair deal?

• stonge

I get excitement from cooking although, being single, it heavily isn't well worth each and every of the attempt. and cleanup If I do prepare dinner, I genuinely have leftovers it extremely is large. fortuitously, I get excitement from leftovers and don't suggestions ingesting the comparable issue for some days. many situations, it relatively is a sandwich or something rapid and ordinary for dinner. i got here across Tyson's poultry breasts, in my view wrapped and fee approximately $a million.00 each and every in a bag of 10 for $9.ninety seven. One is sturdy and that i haven't any waste and that they are rapid too. I even have discovered salmon, in my view portioned and frozen for approximately $a million.00 each and every too there are situations that I genuinely have a yearning for something so i visit prepare dinner up lots and freeze for later. It genuinely is in comparison to cooking while the infants have been domicile, my 2, Dan's 4 and him and that i and whoever occurred to be interior the domicile at time for dinner, I enjoyed the cooking section, yet hated the pots and pans....I loathe cleansing broiler pans for some reason.

The problem is that you eat so much of that home cooked meal and are so full that sex is the last thing on your mind. Maybe what you should do is either eat after you have sex or eat while you have sex. It works both ways.

:)

lol, no your not prematuring into an old man. I love a nicely done home cooked meal. That's why I collect recipes and share the cooking chores with my boyfriend, we both love good food.

There's something satisfying about it that goes beyond filling your belly.

Bon Appatite'.

A good home cooked meal can very well put one into the mood for sex.

Completely wrong section, but other than that each to their own. Good food is part of a good life.

I have always said a clean kitchen is the best aphrodisiac - maybe if you cooked that home cooked meal you would find you could have both.

Whatever works, if your partner likes to cook and has a sex drive reasonably compatible to your own, doesn't sound too bad =o)

I love sex, I love cooking for him. As long as you prefer at least one of them, it's alright. Either way I'm pleasing him, yes!