I WATCHED THE GRUDGE 2 AND NOW I CANT SLEEEEP!!?

IVE BEEN SCARED SINCE 2 DAYS AGO WHREN I SAW THE GRUDGE 2, I HAVE BUNKED A BED IN MY PARENTS ROOM WITH MY YOUNGER BRO BECAUSE I CANT SLEEEEP, PLEASE DONT THINK IM WIERD, I HAD HONEY WITH HOT MILK MIXED TOGETHER TO MAKE ME SLEEP, FIGS AND EVERYTHING BUT I CANT SLEEP!... please, this is worse when i saw pop up videos... show more IVE BEEN SCARED SINCE 2 DAYS AGO WHREN I SAW THE GRUDGE 2, I HAVE BUNKED A BED IN MY PARENTS ROOM WITH MY YOUNGER BRO BECAUSE I CANT SLEEEEP, PLEASE DONT THINK IM WIERD, I HAD HONEY WITH HOT MILK MIXED TOGETHER TO MAKE ME SLEEP, FIGS AND EVERYTHING BUT I CANT SLEEP!... please, this is worse when i saw pop up videos on youtube, when it was supposed to be a funny video - (try and watch thius without laughing somehting like that and an excorsict one..........please please please help ( the pop up vid - i could nt sleep 4 2 weeks)
Update: I watched it because one time I had seen it before but I didn't see the rest because my cousins were sleeping, and there was my cousins cousin sleeping on the bed i thought she was watching the tv too, but it turned out that she was sleeping facing the tv, so i thought i was not the only one scared of the... show more I watched it because one time I had seen it before but I didn't see the rest because my cousins were sleeping, and there was my cousins cousin sleeping on the bed i thought she was watching the tv too, but it turned out that she was sleeping facing the tv, so i thought i was not the only one scared of the movie|! lol then i finished it 2 days ago! xxxxxxxx