I have to do a project on a famous historical person. But i don't know who to do it on!?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The following well-known list ranks the top 100 historical figures in order of importance from #1 through #100; any of them would make an interesting and useful subject.

Muhammad • Isaac Newton • Jesus Christ • Buddha • Confucius • St. Paul • Ts'ai Lun • Johann Gutenberg • Christopher Columbus • Albert Einstein • Louis Pasteur • Galileo Galilei • Aristotle • Euclid • Moses • Charles Darwin • Shih Huang Ti • Augustus Caesar • Nicolaus Copernicus • Antoine Laurent Lavoisier • Constantine the Great • James Watt • Michael Faraday • James Clerk Maxwell • Martin Luther • George Washington • Karl Marx • Orville and Wilbur Wright • Genghis Kahn • Adam Smith • Edward de Vere • John Dalton • Alexander the Great • Napoleon Bonaparte • Thomas Edison • Antony van Leeuwenhoek • William T.G. Morton • Guglielmo Marconi • Adolf Hitler • Plato • Oliver Cromwell • Alexander Graham Bell • Alexander Fleming • John Locke • Ludwig van Beethoven • Werner Heisenberg • Louis Daguerre • Simon Bolivar • Rene Descartes • Michelangelo • Pope Urban II • 'Umar ibn al-Khattab • Asoka • St. Augustine • William Harvey • Ernest Rutherford • John Calvin • Gregor Mendel • Max Planck • Joseph Lister • Nikolaus August Otto • Francisco Pizarro • Hernando Cortes • Thomas Jefferson • Queen Isabella I • Joseph Stalin • Julius Caesar • William the Conqueror • Sigmund Freud • Edward Jenner • Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen • Johann Sebastian Bach • Lao Tzu • Voltaire • Johannes Kepler • Enrico Fermi • Leonhard Euler • Jean-Jacques Rousseau • Nicoli Machiavelli • Thomas Malthus • John F. Kennedy • Gregory Pincus • Mani • Lenin • Sui Wen Ti • Vasco da Gama • Cyrus the Great • Peter the Great • Mao Zedong • Francis Bacon • Henry Ford • Mencius • Zoroaster • Queen Elizabeth I • Mikhail Gorbachev • Menes • Charlemagne • Homer • Justinian I • Mahavira •

Source(s): Michael Hart, "The 100" (book). http://books.google.com/books?id=jvbNRbDKY1wC&pg=P...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sir Winston Churchill

• 3 years ago

i might do Albert Einstein or Charlie Chaplin. everyone seems to be conscious of them yet no person truly does any initiatives on them. yet somebody else, i might do who isn't in all probability nicely nicely-known is Ellie Wiesel (a Jewish boy who suffered so immensely in the process the Holocaust and now nonetheless a survivour is concentrated by using many human beings, and he's no longer that nicely-nicely-known). i might additionally do C George Marshall, Secretary of State. He no longer merely contributed interior the U. S., in Europe yet in China and Taiwan. besides as aided Europe in his concept of the Marshall Plan. solid success =) additionally, • Manfred Mann • Beryl Marsden • Merseybeat • The Merseybeats • The Mojos • The Moody Blues The Beatles - Al Capone - Bonnie and Clyde - Harper Lee (To kill a Mockingbird) - Aldous Huxley - Hermann Hesse - William Blake - Jim Morisson (doorways) - Squanto (nicely-nicely-known close by American throughout WW!!) - Martin Luther King Jr. - Gandhi (nicely-nicely-known Indian you're able to do) - additionally my 2 own reccomendations, who did so0me staggering deeds, Huo Yuan Jia and Wong Fei Hung, Alfred Nobel desire this helped =) additionally @ Julia, No Hercules is not greater valuable than sunlight Wukong, get your information perfect, Julia...

• 1 decade ago

Lewis or Clark from the Lews and Clark expedition would be good. Or anyone who took part in that expedition would be good too. There are also people like Miguel Hidalgo, leader of the Mexican Revolution, or Rodolfo Guzmán Huerta, A.K.A. Santo. He was the greatest of all the luchadores (in my opinion), and had some great movies!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thomas Jefferson or Ben Franklin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Adolf Hitler.

Tiger Woods.

OJ Simpson.

Mr T.

Tupac.

Donald Bradman.

The Lord Jesus Christ.

Suddam Hueissen.

George Bush the first.

Osama Bin Laden.

Anyone from the past really.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about Aaron Burr, who was elected President in the Election of 1800? He and Thomas Jefferson both received 73 electoral votes.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Winston Churchill or FDR

Because: there is alot of resources to draw from, and not everyone chooses these two as projects

• 1 decade ago

Tommy Jeffs, baby! (Thomas Jefferson, in case you missed that.)

He's awesome, wicked smart, and you could probably work in some interesting things about how his election was the first true test of the new government system, and how his conservative actions helped set precedents that helped the Rupublic to live on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

can't go wrong with martin luther king jr. you'll definitely recieve an A+ and if not, pull out the race card. if that doesn't sell, pick someone with the same birthday as you... just look up "famous people [birthday]" or historical figures or w/e on google, i'm sure something will come up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.