Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is iTunes free apps only for touch screen and iPhone?

Is the free apps on iTunes, this is like pacman, mysace, radio....only for touch screen iPods and iPhone? Can I use it for my iPod nano 4g?

This is a picture of an iPod nano 4g:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/S...

Favorite Answer

The "App Store" is only for the iPod Touch and iPhone.

To get games for the iPod Nano and Classic you need to click on "iPod Games" just above the App Store icon. Unfortunately none of the iPod Games are free. But the App Store (for touch/iphone) has plenty of free apps and games, including pacman lite)

Attempting to put an app/game from the App Store onto the nano will not work.

They are only for iPod touches & iPhones. Of course they were built around the fact of those 2 device's touchscreens, which the nano does not have.

As far as I know--only for Touch and iPhone unless otherwise noted.