HOPE asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯和檢查(很急很急20點)

請幫我檢查這段是否通順?↓↓↓

When the movie opens,Toula Portokalos is a 30-year-old single woman. and she still living with her parents and working at the family restaurant in Chicago. Her Father Gus is a fanatic on the superiority of Greeks to every other culture. and Toula says, "Nice Greek girls are supposed to do three things in life: Marry Greek boys, make Greek babies, and feed everyone until the day we die." After she starts taking computer classes in college, Toula changes jobs, going to work for her aunt at Mount Olympus Travel Agency. And! She meets a guy! They immediately like each other and start dating, but he's not Greek!

土拉30歲單身住芝加哥,而且在她爸爸的家族餐廳裡工作。(接下來那句我不太會翻),土拉說"一個好的希臘女人是嫁給一個希臘男人、生希臘小孩、撫養每個人直到死"。 之後她決定開始改變自己、去大學靜修、找新工作、認識新朋友,土拉決定換新工作,去她aunt的公司上班。後來,她遇見一位男士,他們立刻喜歡對方並且交往,但是他不是希臘人。

請幫我翻譯(拜託了)↓↓↓

1. 很久之前我有看過一部電影,叫做"我的希臘婚禮",是一部以喜劇的方式呈現出希臘的文化與一般美國人生活之間的差異。

2. 我對這部片最印象深刻的地方是男主角伊恩被土拉的弟弟捉弄時所鬧的笑話,還有土拉和母親、嬸嬸三人設計讓一家之主掉進女人的陷阱中等等,整齣戲看來生動活潑、讓人笑聲不已,是一部適合全家大小一起看的溫馨喜劇片。

3. 在影片當中有談到他們不喜歡跟不是希臘人的人結婚

這句英文是正確的嗎?

4.In Greece, spitting means I'm wishing you good luck.

他們祝福別人的方式就是對對方吐口水

不要翻譯軟體!! 感激不盡.....

2 Answers

Rating
  • 小真
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When the movie opens,Toula Portokalos is a 30-year-old single woman. and she still living with her parents and working at the family restaurant in Chicago. Her Father Gus is a fanatic on the superiority of Greeks to every other culture. and Toula says, "Nice Greek girls are supposed to do three things in life: Marry Greek boys, make Greek babies, and feed everyone until the day we die." After she starts taking computer classes in college, Toula changes jobs, going to work for her aunt at Mount Olympus Travel Agency. And! She meets a guy! They immediately like each other and start dating, but he's not Greek!

當電影開幕,土拉波多卡洛斯是一個30歲的單身女人。她仍住在她父母的工作,家庭餐館在芝加哥。她的父親格斯是一個狂熱的優越性希臘人所有其他文化。和圖拉說, “尼斯希臘女孩該做的三件事在生活:嫁給希臘男孩,使希臘的嬰兒,每個人都和飼料,直到有一天,我們死。 ”之後,她開始考慮計算機課在高校,圖拉變動工作崗位,去工作,她的姑姑在奧林匹斯山旅行社。和!她滿足一個人!他們立刻喜歡對方,並開始約會,但他不希!

1. 很久之前我有看過一部電影,叫做"我的希臘婚禮",是一部以喜劇的方式呈現出希臘的文化與一般美國人生活之間的差異。

I have seen for a long time before a movie called "My Greek Wedding," is a comedy to show the way Greece's culture and life in general the differences between Americans.

2. 我對這部片最印象深刻的地方是男主角伊恩被土拉的弟弟捉弄時所鬧的笑話,還有土拉和母親、嬸嬸三人設計讓一家之主掉進女人的陷阱中等等,整齣戲看來生動活潑、讓人笑聲不已,是一部適合全家大小一起看的溫馨喜劇片。

I am most impressed with this film is that actor Ian Tula was the younger brother of the downtown tease when a joke, and soil and pull his mother, aunt designed to allow three women heads of households falling into the trap of middle - And so on, the whole play seems lively, so much laughter, is a suitable for the whole family together to see the warm comedy.

我覺得這樣比較

原本

4.In Greece, spitting means I'm wishing you good luck.

改過

They bless other people's way of the other party spat

自己翻譯

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_4.gif

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

When the movie opens, Toula Portokalos is a 30-year-old single woman. and she still living with her parents and working at the family restaurant in Chicago. Her Father Gus is a fanatic on the superiority of Greeks to every other culture. and Toula says, "Nice Greek girls are supposed to do three things in life: Marry Greek boys, make Greek babies, and feed everyone until the day we die." After she starts taking computer classes in college, Toula changes jobs, going to work for her aunt at Mount Olympus Travel Agency. And! She meets a guy! They immediately like each other and start date ing, but he is not Greek!

當電影螢幕揭開,土拉波多卡洛斯(Toula Portokalos)是一位30歲的單身女人,而她仍然與她的雙親同住,並在芝加哥的家族餐廳裡工作。她的父親軋斯(Gus) 是一位認為希臘文化優於其它每個文化的狂熱份子。而土拉則說 "優秀的希臘女人一生中應該會做三件事:嫁給希臘男人、生希臘小孩及撫養每個人直到死去那天為止"。當她開始在大學選修電腦班課程後,土拉更換工作,在她嬸嬸的奧林巴斯山 (Mount Olympus) 旅行社上班。她遇上一位男士,他們立刻彼此喜歡對方而開始約會,但他並不是希臘人!

1. 很久之前我有看過一部電影,叫做"我的希臘婚禮",是一部以喜劇方式呈現出希臘文化與一般美國人生活之間的差異。

A long time ago, I had ever seen a movie called " My Greek Wedding" It is presented with the difference between Greek culture and common American livelihood in a comedy manner.

2. 我對這部片最印象深刻的地方是男主角伊恩被土拉的弟弟捉弄時所鬧的鬧笑話,還有土拉和母親、嬸嬸三人設計讓一家之主掉進女人的陷阱中等等,整齣戲看來生動活潑、讓人笑聲不已,是一部適合全家大小一起看的溫馨喜劇片。

The most deeply impressed portion of this movie on me is the funny story made when the leading man Yiwin was teased by Toula’s younger brother. Moreover, Toula and her mother together with her ant joined design to let the amily master fall into the trap of women, and so on. Whole the movie appeared to be lively and unceasingly caused laugh from audiences. It is a warm and fragrant comedy film that is suitable for whole family to watch together.

3. 在影片當中有談到他們不喜歡跟不是希臘人的人結婚

In the movie, they ever talked about they did not like to get married with someone that was not a Greek.

4. In Greece, spitting means I'm wishing you good luck.

在希臘,吐口水表示我祝福你好運!

2008-12-25 14:00:46 補充:

Correct TYPO :

1. &quot... ... &quot.. => '.......'

2. amily master=> family master.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.