Children asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文達人幫忙修改一下文法~~~15點

I would like to be an English teacher, because I know that English is increasingly important and useful; I hope that students in class could be good at English and communication with foreign friends. I want to put it into use by teaching English to younger kids. Also I love children, I like to be around with them. I think English is a tool to talk to this world, and I hope I can help students to open the window of this global village; and help them building the open mind to know how our world is. In order do these things, the first step is to maintain a good conversation ability, and English is really important and indispensable. I hope I can do my best to help students open the vision.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I would like to be an English teacher because I know English is increasingly being accepted as an international language and useful. I hope that students would be good at English and to be able to communicate with foreign friends. I want to put it into practice by teaching younger children English. I think the English language is a universal tool for communication. I hope to enlighten students within the English language so they can experience the4 global village and to help them building the open mind to know how our world is like. In order to do these things, the first step is to maintain good communication ability, and English is really important and indispensable. I hope I can do my best to help students open the vision.

P.S. I haven’t changed much for the last two sentences because I got a little bit confused. For personal preference, I would rather use communication skill than conversation ability but communication skill could be detached from English language which you did in the sentence. Hence, it’s very hard to fix it for you.

Also, if you mention “in order to do these things” in your article, it’s better to write a few more steps instead of just first and the only step in the article.

Source(s): Me

I wish to be an English teacher, because I know English has become more important and useful, and I hope students could have good at English and communicate with foreign friends. I want to achieve it by teaching English to younger kids. In addition, I love children and like to be around with them. I think English is a tool to talk with the world, which I want to help students to understand our world and open the window to the global village for them. In order do these things, the first step is to have a good conversation ability, which makes English really important and indispensable. I will do my best to help students to open their vision.

大致上有修改,可能有些小錯誤,請見諒。

Source(s): 自己