Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

When is the next Can You Duet show? How can i audition? I need information.. Please help.?

Websites etc. Any information you have would be much appreciated.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We will be holding open auditions in Nashville, TN at the Wild Horse Saloon. All singing duos are encouraged to come out and audition.

Phone 818-748-1232

Website http://www.canyouduet.com

Email brian@canyouduet.tv

Address 120 2nd Ave N

Location Nashville, Tennessee

So the next audition is in nashville, tenessee.

http://www.cowboy.com/index.php?nav=listing&id=253...

eligibility rules:

Eligibility Requirements

In order to be considered as a participant on the proposed television series currently entitled "Can You Duet?" (the "Program") to be produced by Little Pond Television, Inc. ("Producer"), each member of your band must meet the following eligibility requirements:

Each participant must be a legal U.S. resident or legally able to work in the U.S. If you are a minor, you must be eligible to obtain a permit to work in the entertainment industry.

All ages are eligible. If you are a minor, you must have a parent or legal guardian accompanying you at all times.

If you are selected to participate in the competition, you MUST be able to demonstrate that as of the date of your audition you do not have a recording contract in place (either alone or as a member of a group) that would prohibit you from entering into an exclusive recording contract.

You are ineligible if you, or any member of your immediate family and/or anyone living in your household, is an employee, officer, director, agent and/or representative of Little Pond Television, Inc., FremantleMedia North America, Inc., Country Music Television, CMT Productions, Inc., MTV Networks, Inc., Viacom, Inc., production personnel for the Program, participating television stations, advertising agencies, corporate sponsors or any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of the auditions, or any of the parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives of any of the foregoing entities.

You cannot be a candidate for any public office at the time of your audition for the Program. If you are selected to participate, you must agree not to become a candidate for public office until after the initial broadcast of the episode of the Program in which you appear.

If you are selected to participate on the Program, you must execute waivers and release agreements as required by Producer.

If you are under 18 years of age, both you and your parent or legal guardian must sign each of the forms and cooperate in having the forms court approved, if, as and when requested by Producer.

PRODUCER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE, MODIFY OR DELETE ANY OF THE ELIGIBILITY OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS, AS WELL AS TO ADD ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS NOT LISTED HERE, AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRODUCER ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE MANNER IN WHICH IT PRODUCES THE PROGRAM, OR TO NOT PRODUCE THE PROGRAM AT ALL.

http://www.cmt.com/be_on_tv/can-you-duet/eligibili...

The best chance you have of making it on the show is to be really silly or really good

GOOD LUCK! HOPE I HELPED!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

If you do not brain doing a music from a musical, listed here are a pair: Solos- (assuming your feminine... for those who don't seem to be, I can arise with a brand new record) All For You (Seussical) I Know Things Now (Into the Woods) Corner of the Sky (Pippin) I Know the Truth (Aida) God Help the Outcasts (Hunchback of Notre Dame) Shy (Once Upon a Mattress) U.N.C.O.U.P.L.E.D. (Starlight Express) Duets- Alone within the Universe (Seussical) Crazier Than You (Addams Family) [boy/lady] My Eyes (Dr. Horrible) [in the beginning boy/lady, but when you're simply making a song, it does not quite topic] A Little Priest (Sweeney Todd) [in the beginning boy/lady, but when you're simply making a song, it does not quite topic] The Doctor Is In (You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown) [in the beginning boy/lady, but when you're simply making a song, it does not quite topic]

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.