Are you at a point in your relationship sexually that you can discuss raisin bran?

Tell me.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Raisin bran discussion is strictly post-head, pre-anal.

Source(s): Yet another sentence I never thought I'd type.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I think you and I have reached that point in our relationship that I can discuss the benefits of eating a fiber filled breakfast on the delicate workings of my lower intestines.

I find Raisin Bran helps speed things up in the doo-doo department. If I eat a bowl of Raisin Bran, within the hour, I'm in my office laying down some serious pipe. It's both fulfilling and refreshing.

Aren't you glad I could share that with you? I know I feel better.

• 1 decade ago

No, I am not. I kinda have a hangup about mixing bed and breakfast cereal...

Raisin Bran is the commercial version of Super Colon Blow...

• 1 decade ago

I'm one of those alternative health freaks that has no problem talking about the fine art of colon cleansing with complete strangers so I don't have to be in a sexual relationship. I guess I'm just not too inhibited.

I do draw the line, though, on talking about certain bodily functions at the dinner table.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Odd you should ask. Just last night me and Spanky (that's my girlfriend) where talking about this. We were talking about cereals. I said I like Cheerios. Kind of like the hole. Anyway we got in a big old fight about it when she said she liked it with a big banana on top. Something about she hasn't seen or eaten on in a long time.

Well, I took a bit of offense with that remark.

So it looks like tomorrow it's going to be mini-sausage and grits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We've passed raisin bran and are fast approaching fruit loops.....wait!

• Hell we've been married so long that she doesn't think anything about talking to me while I'm on the toilet or vice versa. You wouldn't believe what we talk about sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

I've been married for 15 years..... hell, Crash... we can talk about breakfast foods, medical reports, credit card statements....anything to take our minds off the fact that we're actually having sex with one another.

Source(s): Honey,... are the children's vaccination records up to date??? Ohh, yeeaahhh!! that's it.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I'm finally comfortable enough to pee around him.

Maybe next time I can do it in the bathroom!

Source(s): Sarah Silverman
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When I actually get into a relationship....

then I can answer properly....

Lonely me. :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.