Need feedback on names?(QUICK HOPEFULLY!)?

I am writing a story about a fifteen year-old beautiful country girl who is sent to a British Boarding school. She is petite, dark blonde, the picturesque country girl, basically. Taking and idea from one answer on a previous question, I think her name should be something not usual in england and it should be spelled diifferently. Names I came accross were Hali, Leila, Kailani, Lamia, Rihannon, Sabrina, Magnolia, Kelli, Layla, Bianca, Kenna, Lynsey, Gabi, Luna, Ciara, and Chelsie. Feel free to spell them differently, but not traditionally. I don't really want any new name suggestions, unless they are really good. Also, could you pair your favorite name with a common last name, such as Lewis, John, Andrew, Cuttler, Davis, etc. (i'll let you guys pick whatever you want for that one)

Update:

Oh yeah thnxx in advance! :)

Update 2:

My dad officially likes Kelli Johnson the best!!! (just sayin")

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh, fast.....Luna Davis

Bianca Cuttler

Layla Andrews

Kelli Johnson

Hali Smith

Mongolia Cuttler

Kenna Davis

Sabrina Johnson

Leila Cuttler

Rhiannon Winston(sorry, mind spurt)

Gabi Andrews

Lindsi Matthew

Ciara Winston

Kailana Turnerson (I dont know either..)

Source(s): Uh, mind spurt
  • 1 decade ago

There is a girl in my class named Rhiannon. It's such a lovely name. Rhiannon Andrew sounds nice.

• sernas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Take the HPT first issue interior the morning. If it nonetheless exhibits unfavorable, see your healthcare expert for a blood try. My sister in regulation took countless HPTs and that all of them got here up unfavorable. She went to the healthcare expert and found out she became into pregnant.

• I like Lamia the best personally, it reminds me of the fantasy city Lamia from Ella Enchanted. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like Sabrina the best out of your list

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Magi

Sammi

Josi

Gretchen

For best results go to name meaning websites and find the name you love with the meaning you love!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

none of those names sound like a "country girl"...i'm going to have to agree with dad...nothing too flashy, let her character speak for herself...plus every name others suggested is just downright goofy...good luck

• i lik chelsi, linsey, and Hali

for last names perhaps Benedict, Burton, Kohl

good luck hope this helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about Miley it rhymes with your names.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.