Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 decade ago

Is math hard for you ? ?

I know for myself it's hard cause I've been trying to memorize arithmetic for years and that's still hard for me.

What makes it easy for you ?

Can you share the techniques you use to learn math.

Best Answer

I love math. When you have a passion for something you work at it until you know the ends and outs of it.

Source(s): UTx Grad

It is not hard some teachers do no have the patience to show and make the students to understand the concepts or theorem behind any math, because they only have 10 numbers, and you play with them for example you build a table like this.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

20 21 22........., you see the patern of the revolution of the circle unit.

Also you can make a table to add,multiply and divided like.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20

3 6 9 12 15 18.....................

And you can get more fun if you build tables with triangles, that will give you more understanding, and as you go into you discovery you will see that everything make sense, do not give up practice and experiment you do not have nothing to loose, but discovery new realms.

• ­

It used to be difficult for me. I had a block which I could blame on math teachers, but I won't. They weren't a big help with being supportive or understanding, but It was up to me to find a way to overcome the block. By experimenting, I found that studying math examples was the only way for me to understand it better. That was my technique. I don't get much out of the words/text. The math formulas and seeing how they are done is what speaks to me. Working the examples over and over reaches into a section of my brain which the words do not.

Don't despair. Many persons have found that higher level math is actually easier to grasp than basic math or beginning algebra. Once I got past my basic math or beginning algebra blocks by studying examples, it was much easier to go forward.

The technique that works for me is understading mathematics, and some memorizing. Having an analytical skill also helps in understanding the steps in solving math problems.

Source(s): B.S. Chemical Engineer

I think math is hard but easy at the same time. My technique is to have someone walk you through and show you the steps. Ask them any questions you may have

Math just comes naturally. I don't really need to memorize the equations or stuff like that. Giant equations just make... sense.

When I don't get something, though, I usually do a few sample problems. If ever you are guessing and checking, you need help.

Math isn't something you can memorize. You have to do many problems until you understand what exactly you're doing - NOT just how to do it.

More than just doing problems, you need understand why you're doing what you're doing, too.

Then it gets a bit easier.

• Hi

Math is really easy for me. In fact I think math is easier than reading. It just comes natural to me.

Math is easy for me. It is easier than reading. So I agree with first post.

Every day math i can hang in there, but beyond that i am just like you. sorry, wish i could be more help.