How much does it typically cost to get bonded if you are self-employed?

I would like to start a small pet and plant sitting business and need to get a surety bond. If the only employee is myself and I don't plan on doing huge amounts of business, how much, on average, could I expect to pay? Anyone done this?
Update: (An indemnity bond only.)
Update 2: Wow, no need to get nasty. I obviously don't know exactly what the whole process entails, which is why I was asking on yahoo answers. I am only in the very informal planning stages of this project and was not planning on solely relying on advice received on this website, (who would?) In the future, please try... show more Wow, no need to get nasty. I obviously don't know exactly what the whole process entails, which is why I was asking on yahoo answers. I am only in the very informal planning stages of this project and was not planning on solely relying on advice received on this website, (who would?) In the future, please try to answer people's questions courteously. Sorry if I misinterpreted your tone, but your response comes off as haughty, rude and intentionally confusing.