Calling all ATHEISTS AND CHRISTIANS!!!?

Spiritually speaking...

A boy was calling, "Oh Juggernaught! Juggernaught! Come out come out wh..." WHAM!!! The boy was smashed to bits, but it wasn't a boy it was a cat (I know no one likes cats, so it's ok). The juggernaught smashed the talking cat. Then he traveled on his scooter time machine to Arcadia, Florida at the trussells where the tree fell over. He went to the bridge where the boys jump off and are scared of gators. He called from the depths of his iron lung, "SHUT UP> DO A FLIP!!!" Then the dude jumped over the nail on the diving board so that he didn't get his foot caught, and all of the sudden a giant squid came up from the hole from CHina and swallowed the diving board and the dude and the juggernaught!!!

Tune in next time...

How does this make you feel as an atheist?

What about as a Christian?

Favorite Answer

I'm really enjoying your crazyass questions, lol.

This makes me feel really, really tripped out.

• wilma

The Bible calls Atheists fools in Psalms 14:a million and fifty 3:a million. in all probability someplace else too. you're wonderful that Christians each each now and then choose too with out postpone, myself included, and are meaner approximately correcting people than is critical, that's in all probability what Matthew 5:22 is touching on. even nevertheless, I stand on the authority of God's observe and say that Atheists are fools, through fact God suggested it first. A fool, interior the biblical experience, isn't one with low mind. it rather is one that disobeys God. You shop up wrath for your self once you sin and that's silly.

After gaining access to heaven i join forces with Mr.T, Gordon Freeman, ans Samus. We kill the Juggernaut and are rewarded with a bear volcano and Scotchfall in Christian heaven then FSM joins us there.

as a christian i am highly confused but was able to tune in all at the same time. I kinda like it. i don't think that i understood any word but i dont mind.

as an atheist i do not see the relevance with my atheism neither with christianism. if i try i dont get much further that this is a fantasy / sf story. howver i do believe in startrek.

And i thought i was crazy, that's some imagination. I would have included a random monkey in there though.

• Methinks next time you write a story do it without eating 'shrooms.

• ArunS

Hulk smash!

Definitely needs monkeys.

And kittehs. I like kittehs.

When I read this I hear twilight zone music in my head.