Guys and Girls, I need an opinion please answer?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a long time now. We're both seniors in high school and both in the popular group. I play varsity football and basketball and my teammates who are also my friends talk about how they did it. And how they've done it multiple times. And I am a virgin, and one day my... show more My girlfriend and I have been going out for a long time now. We're both seniors in high school and both in the popular group. I play varsity football and basketball and my teammates who are also my friends talk about how they did it. And how they've done it multiple times. And I am a virgin, and one day my girlfriend and I we're just spending time with eachother and she told me she was a virgin also. It made me feel good inside that I was not alone and I also told her that I was a virgin also. My friends have been teasing me about how I'm still a virgin and while I'm probably the only person on the team who still is one. But now the teasing is getting really annoying and I almost got pressured to pressure my own girlfriend into doing it with me. My reason is that I don't want to just lose my virginity and it'll just be another memory or just a regret. I want it to be special or wait until I'm married. Right now I still am a virgin but am I doing the right thing? I certainly don't want to pressure her into it I want her to be totally comfortable, I myself are not even 100% sure if I want to do it. But am I doing the right thing? And what should I do about the annoyances I'm facing? Should I give in?
17 answers 17