looking for a good car insurance.?

hello every one, I am not satisfied with the insurance that I have (hartforth) due to a small accident that I had that i was not my fault and I am still waitting for them to call me back when the accident was two months ago, I do not want to deal with them again.

would like to change it for an other one but I do not know wich one.

can some one please let me know which insurance is the best for Southern California.

thanks every one

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure of insurance agencies in your area but the best insurers are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate. All these agencies have personal agents to assist you with all your needs. Instead of waiting by the phone for two months for an adjuster to call you, you can just walk into your agents office and get your claim settled promptly. These insurers are always a little more expensive but well worth it. Also, if the claim wasn't your fault, why is it filed through your own insurance company?

Source(s): Licensed Insurance Agent in AZ

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE Looking for a good car insurance.?

thanks every one

I recommend you this site to get quotes -http://SAVE-FINDER.NET/atwprJC811

RE Looking for a good car insurance.?

hello every one, I am not satisfied with the insurance that I have (hartforth) due to a small accident that I had that i was not my fault and I am still waitting for them to call me ...show more

I suggest that you try this website where you can compare quotes from different companies: http://INSURE-HELP.COM/index.html?src=2YAiqnruNC14

RE :Looking for a good car insurance.?

thanks every one

Follow 9 answers

Hi,

Check out the source I list below. Not only do they have the best rates I have found but they also provide great service. You'll speak to an actual person everytime you call and if they're busy when you call they always call back promptly (maybe an hour not days or months). :)

Good luck!

Source(s): www.landainsurance.com (214) 717 4623

Hi Arcy,

In California I would use the company I listed as my source.

You call and you get a real person. They DON"T put you on hold and they have a good turn around time on claims. They even offer on-line claims 24hrs a day.

We have been with them in California since 2007 and are very happy.

Good Luck :)

Source(s): www.landainsurance.com

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET

For free insurance quotes