Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

How do I Sign up for mypay?

I need to get an LES statement, I'm enlisted in the army and I goto the mypay website and I can't find where to sign up at. Thanks I'd really appreciate it. 10 points best answer.

Favorite Answer

If you access the mypay website through your AKO, then you should be able to just sign on through your AKO. Right above the sign-in box on the mypay section of the AKO there will be a link. If that doesn't work ,then you will need the PIN. In the past, I have clicked the link where I forgot the PIN, and they sent it to my AKO email. You can also call the mypay helpdesk, and they may be able to help you. Good luck!

• DOOM

Go to the website, and navigate to the frequently asked questions.

If I recall correctly, I had to fax a request for a PIN the first time, and that PIN was the last 5 of my social.

You need your PIN. If you lost it (it was mailed to you probably) then you can call and get another one. Be prepared for a long wait on the phone. You can't log in without the PIN.

Assistance/customer support