Taylor Lautner Vs Michael Copon ?

the new director of twilight "New Moon" is planning on replacing Taylor with michael.

who do you prefer to be Jacob black and why???

i pick taylor

i hope he keeps his role

If you guys like Taylor as Jacob please sign this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/Taylor17/petition.ht... it helps i"m #5129

Favorite Answer

TAYLOR LAUTNER ANYDAYY!!!!!!

michael copon is a conceited snob who is positive he'll get the role of jacob black. I am a 100% team edward but if anyone other than taylor plays jacob i will be pissed.

i signed 100 petitions and sent a letter to summit saying they should keep taylor.

i mean if you think about it...summit is worried what we as fans will think if tayor is not bulky or tall enough to play jacob but they're not worried what fans will think if they get a new guy completely HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!

Welll...........,

Taylor. ALL THE WAY. I mean, it's one thing for the new actor to look, like, a gazillion years older than how he's supposed to be portrayed (people'd see the trailer and think he's a pedophile!!), but for another thing, wouldn't it be an eensy bit confusing to have two totally different actors try to create the essence of one person? Especially if the first actor had it down pat. Really. In the movie, Taylor Lautner really blew me away. Why waste and mistreat such a precious and rare and unusually NICE actor like Taylor for someone else? Seriously, I'm willing to bet cash that he's at least thirty-seven.

Please people! Write letters! Add to petitions!

you can go here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Taylor17/petition.ht...

and sign the Pr0-Taylor Petition!!

I was number 4229- please! Help!

:D

I love you, Taylor- you're a wonderful break from the unusually unkind movie star persona! I'm a rabid, irrational, irriversable, and even a bit incoherent total Team Edward member, but you have a special place in my strange Twi-hard Heart, Taylor! :D

I hope you stay and shine.

i'm Like So Mad.. I loved Taylor In Twilight,, He develop into ideal!!!! yet regrettably Michael Copon Has Taken the position Of Taylor,, yet Michael seems Kinda Like Taylor it really is One sturdy element.(: Ugh!!! it really is not perfect.....

i definitely would pick taylor over michael anyday. michael copon is so cocky about getting the role. though taylor has to be taller, i reckon he has the right look as opposed to michael copon. i saw michael in Bring it on: In it to win it and he was not a good actor.

Taylor.

It would be hard for me to replace his image in my head whenever I think of Jacob Black.

I don't really like him, but then again, let's give the boy a chance, okay?

can they use both of them please??

i mean taylor as young jacob and michael as elder jacob?

they both equaly hooooooooot

HOOOOOOOOOOOOT baby

Definitely Taylor.

But I hope he grows taller. ;) It would definitely be a plus.