生煎包在上海是相當庶民(普遍或平民)的小吃,

到處都有再賣,價格也是非常便宜,

一個大約只要2~4元的台幣,一次吃個10顆,

就非常的飽了,有機會到上海一定要試試看。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can not say that you've been to shanghai without eating the famous fried stuffing buns.

i went to shanghai for business this year and on the evening of the first day, i was invited to go to a diner street by the locals.

As i was wondering what to eat, i saw a restaurant with packs of people lining up in front of it, so i figured that it must taste pretty good! You have to wait in line, and pay after you order, and then they will give you a number tag and you can wait after you get seated.

After about ten minutes, we have our buns on the table. it has this special scent, with sesame and spring onion. the locals prefer it with some vinegar and chili, and it tastes a bit sour and spicy. and as it is very juicy inside, after you take a bite you will realise that compared to the buns in taiwan, it has this extra rich taste, you might even spill the juice on the person opposite to you by accident, therefore it was fabulous!

fried stuffed buns are more of a "civilian"snack, you can get it almost everywhere at a very reasonable price. it only costs 2~4dollars for each and after you get ten down, you will be filled to your neck. if there is ever a chance to go to changhai, give it a try.

我試著我以前在國外會講的方式啦

不知道你能不能接受

如果是跟我國外朋友講我會這樣說...

希望有幫助

(請不要在意我的大小寫)

2008-12-22 21:39:32 補充:

真是抱歉

不知道打完怎麼會有部分變成亂碼

下面是更改過的:

You can not say that you have been to shanghai without eating the famous fried stuffing buns.

i went to shanghai for business this year and on the evening of the first day, i was invited to go to a diner street by the locals.

2008-12-22 21:39:43 補充:

As i was wondering what to eat, i saw a restaurant with packs of people lining up in front of it, so i figured that it must taste pretty good! You have to wait in line, and pay after you order, and then they will give you a number tag and you can wait after you get seated.

2008-12-22 21:40:13 補充:

After about ten minutes, we have our buns on the table. it has this special scent, with sesame and spring onion. the locals prefer it with some vinegar and chili, and it tastes a bit sour and spicy.

2008-12-22 21:40:28 補充:

and as it is very juicy inside, after you take a bite you will realise that compared to the buns in taiwan, it has this extra rich taste, you might even spill the juice on the person opposite to you by accident, therefore it was fabulous!

2008-12-22 21:40:32 補充:

fried stuffed buns are more of a "civilian" kind of snack, you can get it almost everywhere at a very reasonable price. it only costs 2~4dollars for each and after you get ten down, you will be filled to your neck. if there is ever a chance to go to changhai, give it a try.

2008-12-22 21:42:31 補充:

倒數第五個字

shanghai 打錯 但相信無傷大雅:)

Source(s): 住國外經驗, 選我就對了
  • 1 decade ago

來到上海不能不吃著名的生煎包。

When you arrived in Shanghai, you must not miss tasting the Fried Stuffing Buns

今年我因為洽公來到上海,到的第一天傍晚,當地人介紹我們到那個區域的一個小吃街,

I went to Shanghai this year for business and on the first evening the local introduced us to a snack street within the city.

正在煩惱要吃什麼時,看到這家店,門口排了相當多的人,味道應該是不錯吧!必須先排隊,點好餐後付帳,他會給你一張號碼單,然後入座等待。

While I was worrying what to eat, I saw this stall with long queue at it door step. Surely the taste must be good! However I must join the queue. After taking my order and paying the bill, the waiter will give you a number tag after which you will take a seat and wait for your food.

等了約10來分鐘,熱騰騰的包子就上桌了,聞起來有一種特殊的香氣,帶點芝麻香跟蔥香,他們習慣沾醋加點辣油吃,吃起來微酸微辣,一口咬下去,裡面的肉湯非常的多,比起台灣的生煎包,多了一種濃郁的滋味,一不小心還會噴到對面的人,

果然是非常美味好吃。

About waiting for about 10 minutes, the hot buns are on the table. It has a unique frangance that smell like sesame and spring onions. They used to taste it with vinegar and spicy oil so it taste a bit sour and hot. With a single bite you could feel that it is full of juice within it. As compare to Taiwan bun it has another strong taste. You have to be careful not spraying the juice on the person sitting oppsite you. It is really delicious.

生煎包在上海是相當庶民(普遍或平民)的小吃,到處都有再賣,價格也是非常便宜,一個大約只要2~4元的台幣,一次吃個10顆,就非常的飽了,有機會到上海一定要試試看。

Fried stuffing buns is a very common snack in Shanghai. You can find it very where and cheap. It cost about NT2~4 per bun. You will be full taking 10 buns at once. You must give it a try if you have a chance visiting Shanghai.

• joy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

來到上海不能不吃著名的生煎包。

When you are in Shanghai, you can not miss the Fried Stuffing Buns

今年我因為洽公來到上海,到的第一天傍晚,當地人介紹我們到那個區域的一個小吃街,

I am working in Shanghai for business, for my first evening stayed here, I was introduced by local people to a diner street.

正在煩惱要吃什麼時,看到這家店,門口排了相當多的人,味道應該是不錯吧!必須先排隊,點好餐後付帳,他會給你一張號碼單,然後入座等待。

When I wondered about what to eat, I saw a crowded restaurant. The test might be welcomed ! You must be in the line to order and pre-paid. The stuff will give you a number to wait for seats.

等了約10來分鐘,熱騰騰的包子就上桌了,聞起來有一種特殊的香氣,帶點芝麻香跟蔥香,他們習慣沾醋加點辣油吃,吃起來微酸微辣,一口咬下去,裡面的肉湯非常的多,比起台灣的生煎包,多了一種濃郁的滋味,一不小心還會噴到對面的人,

果然是非常美味好吃。

About 10 minutes after, the hot fried stuffing buns came, it smelled nice, with sesame and chopped spring onions. People used eat with vinegar and spicy oil making it a bit sour and hot. To eat with a big bite, it is full of juice. Compare with Taiwan's, it gets stronger test. It's juicy might spurt someone oppsite you, which is definitely delicacy.

生煎包在上海是相當庶民(普遍或平民)的小吃,到處都有再賣,價格也是非常便宜,一個大約只要2~4元的台幣,一次吃個10顆,就非常的飽了,有機會到上海一定要試試看。

The fried stuffing buns, comman snack, is popular in Shanghai. You can get it everywhere with cheap price, which is about 2~4 NT dollars per one. You can buy 10 buns per time then you can be very full. Take an opportunity to have a try when you are in Shanghai.

Source(s): me !
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.