Do you guys really feel Sachin is the best of them all?

Recently a question was asked wheather Tendulkar is the mightiest of all cricketers which i dont think so,players like Kallis,Ponting,Hussey,Dravid,Chanderpaul can compete with Sachin at the highiest level.And the worst thing for crcket happened when Bradman was kept 'SECOND' to Tendulkar, iam terribly... show more Recently a question was asked wheather Tendulkar is the mightiest of all cricketers which i dont think so,players like Kallis,Ponting,Hussey,Dravid,Chanderpaul can compete with Sachin at the highiest level.And the worst thing for crcket happened when Bradman was kept 'SECOND' to Tendulkar, iam terribly depleted on that one you know, i hope you guys just think about it The Legendary Bradman Vs a Great Tendulkar, Tendulkar himself said that he is way behind THE DON.Bradman faced the fiercest bowling attacks which Sachin never played against i am truly truly surprised i mean what can i say some people gave such lousy and terrible answers man good freak! if you are a real good fan of cricket rather than Tendulkar you will give a correct and a deserved answer.
22 answers 22