Weather and Location Check?

Here in New York it is night with freezing loud winds. Where are you and how is the weather?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michigan, its freezing 9 degrees and a whole crap load of snow!

• 1 decade ago

Kansas City, 2 degrees right now light winds with about -8 expected in the morning with -20 wind chills.

• 1 decade ago

Grand Rapids, Michigan there are blizzard like conditions here and it has been snowing all day. The news is reporting the wind chill has fallen below -20 degrees and a bunch of roads have been closed.

• 1 decade ago

Washington State (Western side) About 18 inches of snow, expecting 4 more inches tonight. Some freezing rain in places... its beautiful! But the roads are a mess!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Grand Junction Colorado. Light clouds for this evening and a low of 18 degrees, but we can look forward to light snow by morning with a high of 26 for most of tomorrow.

Reporting live from downtown Main Street and now back to you in the studio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Florida, 62 degrees, no wind beautiful night to sit of the roof and watch the stars

• 1 decade ago

In Chiba, Japan, about an hour from Tokyo, it is afternoon, cloudy with a bit of wind, and 14 degrees C (57 degrees F).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicago.

It's freezing. And I mean freezing freezing.

I don't know if there's loud winds coz I'm not going outside to listen(jk)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Minneapolis, Minnesota

negative 12 degrees.

• 1 decade ago

Mines is somewhat the same as yours but I am in the city and it is pretty good here and the winds have calmed a bit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sanford NC,

dry with a wind chill of 32 degrees.

My mom's watchin the news

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.