Weather and Location Check?

Here in New York it is night with freezing loud winds. Where are you and how is the weather?

Favorite Answer

Michigan, its freezing 9 degrees and a whole crap load of snow!

Kansas City, 2 degrees right now light winds with about -8 expected in the morning with -20 wind chills.

Grand Rapids, Michigan there are blizzard like conditions here and it has been snowing all day. The news is reporting the wind chill has fallen below -20 degrees and a bunch of roads have been closed.

Washington State (Western side) About 18 inches of snow, expecting 4 more inches tonight. Some freezing rain in places... its beautiful! But the roads are a mess!

Grand Junction Colorado. Light clouds for this evening and a low of 18 degrees, but we can look forward to light snow by morning with a high of 26 for most of tomorrow.

Reporting live from downtown Main Street and now back to you in the studio.

Florida, 62 degrees, no wind beautiful night to sit of the roof and watch the stars

In Chiba, Japan, about an hour from Tokyo, it is afternoon, cloudy with a bit of wind, and 14 degrees C (57 degrees F).

Chicago.

It's freezing. And I mean freezing freezing.

I don't know if there's loud winds coz I'm not going outside to listen(jk)

Minneapolis, Minnesota

negative 12 degrees.

Mines is somewhat the same as yours but I am in the city and it is pretty good here and the winds have calmed a bit.

Sanford NC,

dry with a wind chill of 32 degrees.

My mom's watchin the news