Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

What is a good anime appropriate for pre teens?

I like watching anime a lot. I have seen Mermaid melody both pichi and pure, Kamichama Karin, Shugo Chara (still watching), and Gauken Alice. Does anyone know anime that is appropriate, funny, and romantic. I know I'm a little detailed but I'm really desperate because i watch anime like everyday and the anime i watch either doesnt have anther episode till sunday or not subbed. Please answer my question.

Update:

Ok im 11 so a little cussing is ok because im a little mature for my age. Even my mom's friends say so.

Update 2:

I said pre teens because i didnt know whta else to put. and btw ive seen ouran high school host club and tokyo mew mew

Update 3:

Everyone thank you 4 the answers!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Wedding peach

Mew Mew Tokyo

Hamtaro (if you can find it)

• 5 years agoReport

Also Fairy Tail or Fruit Basket

• 1 decade ago

Full moon wo sagashite. Brilliant series about a girl who gets her dream come through (with a little help of magic) and becomes a singer. Its full of romance and funny moments and its in no way inappropriate.

Cardcaptor sakura. One of the best magical girl shows like the ones you listed a must see for these kind of shows.

Tsubasa chronicle. a little more action and adventure here but its still something i would recommend.

Also try the Pretty cure series there's allot of them not sure which are better.

There's also an anime version of Powerpuff girls could try that as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sailor Moon? Mew Mew Power?

• 1 decade ago

appropriate? like no cussing and no nude scenes? or little cussing and no nude scenes.

i've got some good ones dont worry

Cardcaptor Sakura

Skip Beat! there's some cussing but they dont throw the f-bomb or anything so that's ok^^ its hilarious!

and liek the last person said Pokemon

Fruits basket (only one character cusses but not anything big my 13 year old neice reads it so its ok)

A Snow Fairy Named Sugar

Chance Pop Session

Wedding Peach

Tsuurga Chronicles

Speical A

INuyasha maybe

Bleach maybe

Vampire Knight maybe

Powerpuff Girlz Z (yes they made powerpuff girls into an anime)

Avatar the Last Airbender (yes that's an anime)

Magic Knights Rayearth

XXX-holic maybe

Full Moon O Sagishite (or however you spell that last part)

Honey and Clover

Fantastic Children

Naruto (dubbed)

and many more that i can't think of right now^^ i'll leave you some good websites.

Source(s): www.zomganime.com www.animewoot.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Air;

Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Supernatural

• 1 decade ago

cardcaptors sakura

saint tail

ultra maniac

angelic layer

magic knights rayearth

kaleido star

ask dr. rin

ginban kaledioscope

tokyo mew mew

pita ten

kirarin revolution

for summaries and more info. go to myanimelist.net and animenewsnetwork.com

hope this helps. good luck!!

• 3 years ago

are u searching for an action or a romance? Peach woman is kinda lame yet you could definitly get into it. Its extra severe college drama I enjoyed Chobits. large sturdy! sturdy humor, action, and romance. the 1st episode has slightly older humor, yet identity say the 1st episode is the worst one out of all of them, no nudity merely pronounced. additionally, theres a coach reported as finished Moon o Sagashite. It became into sturdy. slightly cheesy yet like i reported, maximum shows in case you start up observing you may get into them. those are all extra severe college/romance relatively than action and bloodyness.

• 1 decade ago

fruits basket can be good.. its funny and romantic

my little sister likes ranme 1/2 alot, its veryyyyyy funny and theres a bit of romance there

special A is very nice! i love it, actually almost everybody does.

have fun ^^

• 1 decade ago

fruits basket and ouran host club.

btw im 12

• 1 decade ago

I like fruits basket. Its funny, romantic, and not overly sexual or violent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.