Which Family Guy episode is this?

What episode is the one when Meg feels like the family isnt treating her right so she goes on the Diane Simmons show and then they make a tv show about them. And theres a part when someone goes oh my god your a horse? oh my god your a broom? and then someone asks him how that makes him feel and he says to be honest with you diane im suprised. Do you know what episode this is? Like whats the name of it? Thanks a lot.

Favorite Answer

Season 2. Episode 12. "Fifteen Minutes of Shame"

"After being embarrassed by her family during her slumber party, Meg brings them on a daytime talk show out of revenge, where a TV producer turns the Griffins' dysfunctional life into a reality show. Things go awry and Meg abandons everyone while the family slowly becomes replaced on the show. "

i am obsessed with this show, so i would know. the guy above me is wrong.

Family Guy Season 3, Episode 8.

The Kiss Seen Around The World

That show never has names of the episodes so i don't know what it is. sowwy =(