what do you do, when your in love with someone in a different country and there is know way it will ever happ?

when you in love with someone in a different country and you know there is no way it's ever going to happen. but you still can't forget them, ever. What do you do??

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

iam in that situation now - but never say never - i wont give up on a good thing - now matter how hard it gets - i live in hope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was dealing with something like this but he was in a different state. So we talked about saving money and visiting each other when we could. I read a story online once, this girl and this guy in maybe india, she was from USA, met online. They fell in love...she thought they would never meet but one day her gma had to go there and she stayed cuz her gma was in the hospital. they met and hung out talking for hours. she had messed up cheating and stuff and then changed her email cell and all that so there was no contact left. so here's how i see it. you can 1. try your hardest to meet, or wait because you never know what can happen you could meet one day. 2. end it completely, get rid of email, or however you too contact each other and stay in touch u can cut all ties. or 3. stay friends, but find someone else. which ever you choose i wish you good luck =)

• Alex
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Try and forget them. I was in the same situation, I thought I'd never get over him, never forget him. But now, although I still haven't forgotten him, I'm very happy with the situation and wouldn't change it. Don't try and fight your feelings, accept them and allow yourself to feel miserable, but make time where you *will* move your life forward and try new things, and eventually you'll start to move on and it won't hurt so much and then then one day you'll find it doesn't hurt at all.

• 1 decade ago

i'm in love with someone from another state, might as well be another country since it isn't like i see him. you can't fall out of love, so just continue to live your life. maybe you'll find someone else that will fill the gap/void you feel because you loved someone who you cant have.. that would help ease it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • schutt
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Your soreness is deep i will tell. you would be able to desire to be sure her one final time if it pains you this plenty.. actual love will consistently carry human beings mutually.. i think of you ought to be sure her one final time yet while she doesn;t such as then you definately merely flow on........ yet while she nonetheless desires to stay then attempt your toughest to make issues precise between you and her...... i understand that long distance relationships are difficult yet that's what clearly tests your love for the different.

• 1 decade ago

It can happen but just in case it doesn't Rascal Flatts: Winner at a Losing Game.

• 1 decade ago

You carry on with your life but never forget that person and keep special memories of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if it can never happen then it can never happen love is a crazy thing

i don't see why it can't happen whats holding you back ?

if you say you family thats understandable. if its your job thats not a good enough reason. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN you have free will don't forget that.

Source(s): guru
  • 1 decade ago

Watch Love Actually...

because it definitely could happen.

• 1 decade ago

you don't forget them!

because everything is possible in life!

you never know what will happen!

you should never give up hoping that you may meet one day if you both want that...

don't forget!

and love them...don't give up...

never say never!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.