Where can I find a list of TV sets affected by the new digital transition in February 2009?

My daughter has an Emerson TV manufactured in July 2005, model # EWF2004A. How do I know if it has a digital or analog tuner? It uses a remote, and there are no knobs to turn on the front of the set, so that sounds digital to me. Is there a comprehensive list of TV brands & model #'s somewhere on the... show more My daughter has an Emerson TV manufactured in July 2005, model # EWF2004A.
How do I know if it has a digital or analog tuner? It uses a remote, and there are no knobs to turn on the front of the set, so that sounds digital to me.
Is there a comprehensive list of TV brands & model #'s somewhere on the internet that tells you whether or not a conversion box will be needed?
No cable TV.
Update: I just knew you good folks would have some great answers...thanks a million!