How can I get a metal business card like this (see link) but with my info?

I've tried a few options--the person who created them for Kevin Mitnick only does them for him. None of the engraving shops I've asked (about 3 dozen all over the country) can/will do engraving all the way through. I've shown the card to several jewelry repair/engraving shops like Things Remembered... show more I've tried a few options--the person who created them for Kevin Mitnick only does them for him. None of the engraving shops I've asked (about 3 dozen all over the country) can/will do engraving all the way through. I've shown the card to several jewelry repair/engraving shops like Things Remembered and Fast Fix and they say they can't remove the lettering already on the card without ruining the finish.
I'm thinking about seeing if I can recreate it with precious metal clay, but I'm concerned that it won't be strong enough.
Any ideas?