Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

What was the worst concert you have ever been to?

What is the worst concert you have ever been to, why was it so bad?

Favorite Answer

Kid Rock

I hate Kid Rock! I only went because It was a bday surprise for my cousin and she wanted me to go with her!

I have 2 in mind.

First was in the 70's,went to a "Chicago" concert.The sound system kept failing, when the horn section played the vocals would not be heard and have to have the system shut down and then we could hear them until the horns played again.

On the country side was at a concert in Panama City in the 70's.First off it was poorly advertised only around 100 or 150 people there,and secondly the venue was changed(from a auditorium that seats 7500 to a gym that holds 10000).

But the opening act came out sang for 30 minutes, I think the opening act was someone like Diana Task or Billie Jo Spears.

The head liner was like Tommy Overstreet,he walked on stage saw that it was such a small crowd shook his head sang one song and walked off the stage and left.

The worse concert I've been to was Roger Cline and the Peace Makers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HCf1O0ujI

Youtube thumbnail

In middle school I went to a "Not so Silent Night" concert with my mother. It was composite of several different bands. One of the singers was Bob Guiney from the Bachelor, and my mother's current obsession. She ditched me in the freezing, crowd of drunks to go talk to him.

i don't be responsive to if i've got ever been to a undesirable stay overall performance, yet I extremely have actual seen undesirable commencing acts. warm rubbish, The Shods, and a Drunken Nate Dogg @ Up in Smoke have been all undesirable.

• Me

Queensryche. Not my cup of chowder in the first place, but went with friends.It was worse than I could ever imagine.At one point the lead guitar player was by himself on stage doing a solo,dropped the guitar and it kept playing the solo..Amazing!

The Rolling Stones!!

Metallica

Lacuna Coil and In Flames- I didn't even like the bands that much and both were disappointing live. Also, the people there were either in their like forties or like just really odd.

I am embarrassed to admit it but I saw the New Kids reunion tour a few weeks ago. They're pretty much tone deaf. I remember them being much better in the 80s! Hope this helps.