GRAPHIC DESIGN - SELLING LOGOS-etiquitte?

I have a small, home run graphic design business. I create logos, and as any graphic designer knows, you usually have a slew of designs that don't get chosen. my question is this...is it wrong to sell the generic, non chosen logos that you designed for those clients? I would like to sell some "stock... show more I have a small, home run graphic design business. I create logos, and as any graphic designer knows, you usually have a slew of designs that don't get chosen. my question is this...is it wrong to sell the generic, non chosen logos that you designed for those clients? I would like to sell some "stock logos" on my website for half of what i usually charge. is this something that my clients would have a beef with? has anyone done this? do you meet resistance from the clients who ultimately paid for those logos to be designed? i just thought it would be a waste to have all those logos designed with nowhere to go? i'd love some input.
thanks.
Update: no, i don't want to sell the logos that look similar to the final logo chosen by the client, but on the initial proof, i like to give a lot of variety. some things that i think the client will like, and others that they may not have thought of. this is why i thought it would be smart to get use out of these... show more no, i don't want to sell the logos that look similar to the final logo chosen by the client, but on the initial proof, i like to give a lot of variety. some things that i think the client will like, and others that they may not have thought of. this is why i thought it would be smart to get use out of these logos. they do NOT look like any other logo i had previously created, and since there are no initials or anything...just images or shapes, i figured they could be adapted for a multitude of other businesses.