Have you ever wanted to take one of those personality tests but were afraid of the results ?

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=165...

find out! I love taking these things.

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 27% I to E, 21% N to S, 19% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.

You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Your type summary: INFJ

widow: Yeah me too, I've taken it a long time ago and the results then were different. At that time I was an INTJ not an F . But either way, both results said that we, ( people like you and me) are in only 2 % of the population. We should feel special :

Rex: well now you've just told me a little more about yourself , e.g. , your age. Now if I can only accurately pinpoint at what time they stopped hiring movie ushers , I'd have it made.

LOL- limited abilities my foot, your minds the limit !

Hunky E: you have a delightful personality ! :)

Favorite Answer

I was told there would be no testing! You're correct patience is not my virtue.

I took an aptitude test in high school and they told me I would make a good, not great, usher at a movie theater. Only, problem was by the time I graduated from high school movie theaters stopped hiring ushers. So I had to find another job that suited my limited abilities. That's why I became program director for CBS news.

• KatGuy

That's a variation of the Kiersey temperament sorter. I'm an INTJ although sometimes I test as an INTP based on how I answer some of the questions.

• ...

Hey, I got Counselor too!! You scored 18% I to E, 26% N to S, 48% F to T, and 11% J to P!

Although I remember taking this personality test in my management class long time ago and got Nurturer. And at that time, it made sense to me. I don’t understand why I got Counselor now(?).

edit: special and misfit :(

Yes I have taken them before but not afraid of finding out what they would say. I like taking them too but do not like when they aska email address to give you the findings nor do I like them taking up so much time either.

According to them I am a provider, a sub-group of the guardians.

So if you will excuse me, I have a universe to go save and protect!

I've taken a few and they never seem to be right lol