promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

what u think of the dominican team for the world baseball classic 2009?

this my batting lineup for the dominican team

batting 1st

jose reyes 2B

hanely ramirez SS

albert pujols 1B

david ortiz Dh

manny ramirez LF

alex rodriguez 3B

alfonso soriano CF

jose guillen RF(vladimer guererro said he cant play this yr he has to heal)

miguel olivo C

SP:Edinson Volquez,fransico liriano,ervin santana,fausto carmona,pedro martinez or ubaldo jimenez or daniel cabrera

RP:juan cruz,fransico cordero,jose valverde,carlos marmol,fernando rodney,rafeal perez,jose arredondo,dunaer sanchez,rafeal soriano,jose vareas,edwar ramirez,ramon ramirez,manny delacarmen(dominican by blood),octavio dotel

bench:aramis ramirez,adrian beltre,willy taveras,carlos pena,miguel tejada,placido polanco,moises alou,carlos gomez,sammy sosa(he said he wants to be part of the dominican team),jhonny peralta,fernando tatis,alexi casilla,erick aybar,willy aybar,robinson

cano,rafeal furcal,edwin encarnacion there is more people we can put in the bench

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I pick them to win.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm completely a homer and biased whilst asked that question till now the season even starts. of direction, i'll declare the Yankees. At this element, all of us has of project. because of the fact the season is going on, i'll objective to place my bias aside and verify out making an informed guess on who will win. yet good now, it is the Yanks lol.

• 1 decade ago

they have a good line up but, the asian teams have way more decepline and play the game with fundamentals, the dominican team

is all about looking good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.