Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Names for story characters?

I can't seem to decide names for the following people:

Main girl: Highly intelligent, unusual, predictable, unique, and charismatic. Fifteen/Sixteen years old, soft more.

Main guy: Mysterious, brave, heroic, heavenly, and gorgeous.

Sixteen/Seventeen old (in appearance), junior.

Friend: Talkative, pretty, stupid yet smart, and preppy. Fifteen/Sixteen years old, soft more.

Update:

Oh, and the main girl character's also accident-prone.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Main Girl: Abigail, Alexis, Grace, Kate, Leah, Lillian, Tabitha, Jessica, Rachel, Kellie, Samantha, Allison, Skylar, Geneva, and Whitney.

Main Guy: Austin, Christopher, Kiefer, Brandon, Cody, Colin, Alexander, Connor, Cooper, Jacob, Riley, Corbin, Joshua, Benjamin, Cory, Matthew, Timothy, Cole, Steven, Paul, Tyler, Thomas, Samuel, Tobias, James, Ryan, Levi, Maddox, and Nathaniel.

Friend: Ariel, Cassandra, Danielle, Jasmine, Tessa, Christy, Gwen, Kim, Rose, Stephanie, Hilary, and Lauren.

Hope this helps and good luck with ur story, :D.

• 1 decade ago

Main Girl: Bridget

Main Guy: Jason

Friend: Gwen

Hope I helped!

• 1 decade ago

Main Girl: Isabella

Main Guy: Chase

Friend: Mackenzie & Michael

• Simple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sophomore (:

Main girl: Rebekah, Larissa.

Main guy: Jackson, Clyde, William.

Friend: Katherine, Hannah, Clara, Scarlett.

Happy Holidays.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elle
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Main Girl: if you want a unique name try Shea (Shu-ay) if you want more a common name try Spencer, Piper,Saphire, Shapron Libby, or Taylor. Aim for names that are not really common for popular people example (ashely alexis grace)

Main Guy: unique names for guys are kind of weird, so try a common name, but mix it up to add a mysterious affect for example instead of Mark try Marc, so my suggestions for him are Marc, Rian, Chris, Deric, Tyler, (orignial names Mark, Ryan, Chris, Derick, Tyler) you can use the original name if you dont want them to be too unuiqe

Friend: Go for Some of the more common names, but ones that can be shorted as a nickname so that the main girl can seem like she has a tight bond with her. Some examples of pretty names Scarlete (scotty), Aubrey(Bree), Penelope (penel) Madeline (maddy), Kristen( Kris, you might not want to use this if your main character name is Chris lol) Alice (ali), and Bailey (try something more fun, like call her Bubbles)

Good Luck!!!!

hope i helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Erika, Ellie

Miles, Danny

Kelsie, Taylor

hope I helped. Happy Holidays and Merry Mixmas!!

a.rose cullen

i LOVE edward cullen

twilight fanatic

edward rox ur sox

Source(s): a.rose cullen's amazing mind!
  • sarah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's sophomore, not soft more. lol. ;)

Main girl: Bekah, Natalie, Mel

Main guy: Leo, Josiah, Isaac

Friend: Hope, Eliza, Ginny

• 1 decade ago

Main girl: Emma or Katie

Main guy: Mason/Jackson

Friend: Maria/ Michelle (Michy)/Taylor/Kylee

• cesar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Take a walk round graveyards and use countless the names you discover of those buried there. also use highway names and names out of your locality for surnames besides as first names.

• 1 decade ago

main girl: Sophie

main guy: Justin

friend: Abby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.