Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Are you Close to your Contacts?

I used to be tight with all of them, but nowadays just a few. Not many come on now :\

Favorite Answer

Im so close, I can touch them.

Im tight with a few. Some i talk to alot. some i talk to about once a week. Others, not at all. It just depends. I am closer to some than i am others for sure. I always try to know a little something about my contacts tho to put a little personality behind the photo. Hope that makes sense.

about 6 of them

Some I am but with work and a house move I haven't been on much lately so unable to keep in contact with them :-(

maybe 1 my cousin regina..but my contacts i have are mostly POKEMON PLAYERS who don't like 2 listen 2 what i tell them in their games to the point of where i get no THUMBS UP 4 my answers sometimes

Source(s): AGE - 36
  • A few. Like you, I rarely see most of mine. You are the only one I see regularly, anymore! A few email me regularly, but are not on Y!A often.

Source(s): not chatting
  • im very close to at least 4 of my contacts i even have their home address and i sent them a card and a christmas present this year

Some of them i am, I talk to a few by messenger, i talk to a few by 360 and others i don't at all.

used to be

Ehh, like 2

I go through periods when I talk to them a lot and at other times I don't ever really talk.