Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Chris Paul and Tim Duncan for KG and Dwight Howard, a good trade?

I have Tim Duncan and Chris Paul and I want to trade them for KG and Dwight Howard.

Should I pull the trigger?

I have Devin Harris. He could start for me If I traded away Paul.

I'm getting 2 super star players for this deal.

Favorite Answer

Your getting a center but losing a point guard. A point guard is a play maker so i wouldn't do that, their the ones who controls everything that happens with their team offensively and i wouldn't even do it considering that Chris Paul is the best PG in the league.

• don't trade away CP3. but trade Duncan for Dwight Howard. KG and Tim Duncan are old... it's better to keep the young players.

Terrible. Duncan may not be as good as them but chris is irreplaceable unless u trade KG for another PG

it fairly is extremely hard because of the fact the two are large protecting gamers and protection wins championships. because of the fact that i'm basing this on protection i might pass with Chris Paul. CP3 is powerful at steals which many times finally end up as a provide up and a bucket on the different end. Superman is powerful at blocks which grant up the shot yet is going out of bounds or is a objective tend. So i pass with CP3.

no way bad trade man for who is getting KG, D Howard