How much of the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by the Saudi Royal Family?

I know the Saudi Royal Family owns J. P. Morgan Bank, Bank of America, WAMU Bank, Talman Federal Bank, ABN AMRO (The "B" in ABN stands for Bin Laden by the way) Chase Manhattan Bank and all the other banks that J.P. Morgan, B of A and got the lion's share of our $700B bailout paid under duress. I... show more I know the Saudi Royal Family owns J. P. Morgan Bank, Bank of America, WAMU Bank, Talman Federal Bank, ABN AMRO (The "B" in ABN stands for Bin Laden by the way) Chase Manhattan Bank and all the other banks that J.P. Morgan, B of A and got the lion's share of our $700B bailout paid under duress.

I figure they own at lest 1/4 of the Federal Reserve through these "Shill" banks but I wouldn't be surprised to find they actually own closer to 50% or more.

Let's all write or congressmen and demand an actual accounting of how much of the Federal Reserve is owned by the Saudi Royal Family, Shall we?