Where When Who Which Why How What
GIO chief and government spokeswoman Vanessa Shi today refused to confirm
reports that she will become Taiwan's representative to Singapore, a post
that has been vacant for three months.
While at the legislature this morning Shi was tight-lipped when asked about
the reports ... smiling and thanking reporters for their concern.
Should the speculation of Shi's move prove accurate, local media have tipped
Su Jun-pin as her likely successor.
Su, Taoyuan's environmental chief and President Ma Ying-jeou's spokesman
during his presidential election campaign would not comment on the rumors.
If Shi were to be reassigned she would be the third member of the Ma
administration's Cabinet to step down since the new government took power on
Health Minister Lin Fang-yu resigned in late September for the questionable
handling of safety standards related to levels of the toxic chemical melamine
in food ingredients imported from China.
Chairman of the Financial Supervisory Commission Gordon Chen stepped down
last month ... citing his inability, as Taiwan's top financial regulator,
to properly respond to the global financial crisis.
- kentLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Where will the GIO chief will become Taiwan's representative to ?
2. Who is government spokeswoman ?
A. Vanessa Shi .
3. When was the new government took power ?
A. May, 20th.
4. Which department is Lin Fang-yu belong ?
5. What position has been vacant for three months ?
A. Taiwan's representative to Singapore.
6. How does Ma Ying-jeou became the President ?
A. By election.
7. Why GIO chief refused to become Taiwan's representative to Singapore ?
A. If Shi were to be reassigned she would be the third member of the Ma administration's Cabinet to step down since the new government took power.
8. Did the toxic chemical melamine in food ingredients imported from China ?
A. Yes.Source(s): 精心為您設計
- LewisLv 41 decade ago
What does Mr Ma Ying-Jeous rises to the presidency has to do with this article??? You are supposed to use the information within the article and then ask questions accordingly.