Sony asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

這是一篇英文雜誌上的一段話..因為看不懂..請英文高手幫忙翻

Did “Taxi Driver” cross your mind when you first read this?

Oh, sure. When I first read the scrip, honestly, it didn't remind me enough of” Taxi Driver” – that was one of my issues with it. It reminded me of “Death wish.” It was this Hollywoodized idea of New York: crass, not very complicated.

這是一篇英文雜誌上的一段話..因為看不懂..請英文高手幫忙翻譯一下^^..拜託~~急唷

Rating
  • JACK
    Favorite Answer

Oh, sure. When I first read the scrip(應為「script」之誤吧?), honestly, it didn't remind me enough of “Taxi Driver” – that was one of my issues with it. It reminded me of “Death wish.” It was this Hollywoodized(應為「Hollywoodish」)idea of New York: crass, not very complicated.

當你第一次讀到「Taxi Driver」時,有什麼東西浮現過你的心頭呢?

噢,當然囉!老實說,當我第一次看到這劇本時,那並不足以讓我回想起「計程車司機」這部電影──它曾經是我的作品(or爭論)之ㄧ。反倒是那讓我回想起「Death Wish」,把紐約的點子,給好萊塢式化:既粗糙爛製,又不複雜。

【1】「Taxi Driver」,係為金棕櫚獎1976年得獎作品,Martin Scorsese所執導之一部寫實主義電影。

【2】「Death Wish」,星艦奇航記:重返地球系列中1996年作品:中文譯名「但求一死」。

◎ 參考資料:【1】&【2】均來自「維基百科」。

Source(s): JACK