asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這段文章~中翻英[急]

請幫我翻譯這段文章

文法不用很花俏

請不要給我翻譯軟體的~謝謝!

第一次的簽名會

這張照片是我參加簽名會時拍的照片

那天人很多.我早上6點半就到會場排隊

我們做了很多的海報及小禮物給偶像

我也準備了小卡片給偶像

下午一點半.當喜歡的偶像出現時.我們台下的粉絲都歡聲雷動的大叫來歡迎

當我到台上給偶像簽名時.我非常的開心及緊張

最後我喜歡的偶像有跟我握手呢!

當簽名會結束時.我們這群粉絲還幫我拍了張合照

做為我第一次參加簽名會的紀念

再次聲明

請不要用翻譯軟體!!

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

I had this photo when i went to signature event.

There were lots of people on the day and i was on queue at 6am in the early morning.

We designed some posters and gifts that we wanted to give to idol.

Of course, i prepared some small present card asw well.

About 1:30 pm, when my idol walked on the stage. All of fans are screamed and excited about this moment.

I asked idol's signature when i was on stage, I was happy and nervous.

Lastly, the idol was shaked hand with me.

The signature event finish, other fans was taken photo for me with idol.

i never forget the day it happen when this photo was taken.

Source(s): 參考就好
  • Signature of first time will the photo whether I participate in photo people a lot of that make when can signing. I get meeting-place line up we make a lot of poster and little present give idol I plan little card give half past one in the afternoon such as idol too 6 point half morning. When idol liking it appears . What bean vermicelli, we of platform resound with thunderous cheers heavy to is it welcome when I go to Taiwan to sign for idols to call. I happy in short idol that I like is it shake hands with me to have finally! When signing will finish . We the bean vermicelli help me make pieces of group photo is it participate in commemoration that can sign for the first time for me to do also

ok了

Source(s): 自己

First time signature meeting The picture which this picture is I participates in the signature meets when shoots the human to be that day many. I 6:30 am arrived at the conference site to line up we to make many playbill and the small gift I also prepare the small card for the idol to give the idol 1:30 pm. When likes the idol appears when. Under our stage's bean or sweet potato starch noodles thunderous applause yelled happy treats me to sign to the stage on to the idol time. I unusual happy and anxious I like finally the idol has with me shakes hand! When the signature will finish. Our crowd of bean or sweet potato starch noodles also helped me to pat Zhang He to comply with for me first time participate in the signature meeting the commemoration.