Will Bones have a 5th season?

Favorite Answer

I'm not really sure but I think that thy will have a 5th season. Relationship wise they have so much to explore between the characters. And they are already around half way through with the 4th season. They have to explore what Sweets will do with the information that Zack told him (not going to tell cause just in case don't want to spoil).

• Steph

I don't know if they are, but i hope they do. They are halfway through season 4 and they can expand the characters relationships even more. I want to know what will happen with zack and Sweets could have more of a back story.

i think they will, emily and david have both expressed there happiness with doing the show, and ratings are higher than ever, plus we need booth and bones to get together and its probably not going to happen this season. so i think it will :D