My world of warcraft time expires today and is out for 5 days, need sumthing to keep me busy that is like wow,?

i know its lame but im a feind, need somthing that is fun and similar to wow and that is a little better quality than runescape, i need it to b free to download and free to play. i really should have bought a copy of guild wars for such ocasions but as usual i am a fool. all suggestions are greatly apreciated but i will prolly only check out games similar to wow. ty and ishnu-dal-dieb

cmon guys, really. i hate runescape and i know there are at least a few other games out there but i wanted an opinion about them, screw runescape. as for the temp acount thats a lame idea, i have 2 80's wtf am i gona do with a lvl one, the whole point of another game is too keep me distracted. thx anyway guys but this aint helpin

Favorite Answer

Dungeon Runners is fun and quite similar to WoW - you need a subscription to use all the loot and do all the quests, but it should keep you entertained for at least five days.

http://www.dungeonrunners.com/

seriously... what's wrong with runescape? If you go on high quality, and you go on a member world, the quality is actually pretty good. I know not as good as WoW but still... should keep you happy for a couple days...

make a temp account for wow have a guildy lend you some starting gold and lvl some professions and make some extra gold, for your main.

www.runescape.com

It's the exact same thing as WoW

And you don't have to pay for it.

If you are completely reluctant to play RS, try Adventure Quest.

But it is alot worse.

Good luck.