When women ask what kind of porn you look at, what should you say?

When a new girlfriend asks what type of porn you look at, what is an acceptable response? This isn't a joke, it's a serious question, and I get nervous when I'm asked this. I don't want to mention a specific pornstar or two...because won't that make her jealous? I feel like if I say,... show more When a new girlfriend asks what type of porn you look at, what is an acceptable response? This isn't a joke, it's a serious question, and I get nervous when I'm asked this.

I don't want to mention a specific pornstar or two...because won't that make her jealous? I feel like if I say, "you know, general porn" that's like the dodging the question and comes across as worse.

If I say "lesbian stuff," well I'm not expecting her to bring in another girl (and am fine with that not happening), so won't this cause a problem?

How are you supposed to answer this uncomfortable question?